Thank-You

We'd like to say Thank-You in advance for using and contributing Our Archive space. More importantly taking an interest in Our Pixie-bob Cats. Spread the word of the Pixie-bob, so all can know of it wonder!

Thursday 27 June 2019

Historic Reference Photo - Madeleine the legend (Maddie) A FOUNDATION CAT







Maddie was a normal Domestic Shorthait tabby kitten found advertised on Pets4Home in Essex.  The mother which I saw was a leggy classic tabby cat.  Beyond that I know nothing at all about the origins of this litter other than the sire was a mackerel brown black tabby.  Anyway needless to say when I saw this little girl with the wide muzzle and good headshape I thought she was perfect to start a new bloodline with.  I o1T’d her through TICA to use in PB program and called her MADELINE THE LEGEND known as Maddie for short.  We had one litter from her but the boning in the kittens was not as thick as hoped.  I have kept the most chunk female TOTALLYCOASTAL BLOOM IM LEGENDARY (aka Bloom) but she’s under evaluation as to whether this line will be continued while MADDIE has now retired.

No comments: