Thank-You

We'd like to say Thank-You in advance for using and contributing Our Archive space. More importantly taking an interest in Our Pixie-bob Cats. Spread the word of the Pixie-bob, so all can know of it wonder!

Tuesday 25 June 2019

Announcement - Long overdue Website Update

So its been a shocking 2.5yrs since I last did an update to my website.  I would first like to thank the wonderful followers of Totallycoastal Cats UK.  It seems that we are revolving our lives around social media these days (and I hold my hand up too) and have transitioned without realising it.  Because of this, I didn't reflect changes to the cattery, cats or kittens anywhere other than Facebook and the occasional Instagram photo posting.  So nows the time to bring everything into line that's going to work well with this shift.

Today, I decided I really need to do a long overdue update, when I went to look up details of a TCUK ancestor and found out they were still showing as a current queen (oh dear).  So I am also apologising that the site was not kept up to date.

As it is far easier to keep a timeline post, pictures and movie clips on the social media sites I will be posting everything there, and I am going to continue to use that platform.  So to see current/previous queens and studs, or current/previous kittens this will be via Facebook photo albums.  I have created a dedicated Facebook Group for TCUKs Available kittens/cats which you can follow and you'll get updated as soon as anything new goes on there.

The blogspot to be fair changing its usage to an archives space (everything else can be found on Facebook Totallycoastal Cats UK page).  All ancestors of my foundation lines photos stored here, and I will continue to record ancestors herein with pictures and any trait notes I feel will be useful.  Mainly for breeders line tracking, but also a resource for others to access so they can see the photos of the cats in their pets family tree.

No comments: