Thank-You

We'd like to say Thank-You in advance for using and contributing Our Archive space. More importantly taking an interest in Our Pixie-bob Cats. Spread the word of the Pixie-bob, so all can know of it wonder!

Thursday 9 June 2011

Update - We're Still Waiting!

Spud is not giving up the goods, but is doing a lot of digging around and nesting behaviour... She is indeed looking like a 10kg sack of Potates now instead of a 5kg one. So nature has to take its course very soon. We are crossing our fingers that this long awaited event happen over the next 4 days. Trust me if it does, you'll be the first to know.  As all our hot off the press news gets posted here... even before Fb, Twitter and My[____].

I hope you've all been doing your homework and thinking about the sires for our WHO'S THE DADDY competition.  I can't wait to receive your thoughts, and reasons for your choice(s).

This brings me to my next topic.... naming kittens, another fun part.  We have a pick list of voted for names, from Totallycoastal Facebook Followers earlier in the year. They submitted their own Nautical/Coastal Names to be voted for by all.  I threw in a few of my own personal favourites as well. 

So as well as guessing WHO'S THE DADDY, I'll be running a Name The Kitten for the same litter... so a double bubble competition.

No comments: